Friday, January 29, 2016


Book a private pottery lesson.

I give private lessons, or for a pair. Lessons last an hour and a half. 

CORNWALL - SPRING - AUTUMN 2024

Cost

£65 per session (plus fuel cost if I need to travel to you.

£500 (8 week full course)

Pairs £100 per session 
-

Master Class 

In the masterclass you will spend a day with me working at the Pottery from 10.30 - 5.00. Bookable in day slots for individual or pair. £200 per day, per person.


Additional Information.

My lessons are designed to teach beginners and amateurs. I teach wheel thrown pottery.

Dependent on how many sessions are booked, your progress will lead to lessons being designed to help you achieve basic pottery skills.

Clay and tools are provided. The cost of firing of pots will need to be discussed individually due to size and quantity etc.

For example a small pot will cost £3-5 each.

NOTE - 

You will need to wear old clothes and cannot have long nails or hand jewellery. Please do not wear strong smelling perfumes or fragranced detergents as I am sensitive to chemical fragrances. Bring an apron if required.

Feel free to email me for more info -bodillypottery@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Well Jacob .. Maybe one fine day I will take you up on this offer .

    Then maybe I could make you a pot !

    Take care ~ from jenny wren .

    ReplyDelete